Blaze in cellar of house in Leeds

FIREFIGHTERS dealt with a  blaze in a cellar at a house in Harehills.

By The Newsroom
Monday, 7th May 2018, 5:20 pm
Updated Monday, 7th May 2018, 5:26 pm
Ashton Place, Harehills. Image: Google
Ashton Place, Harehills. Image: Google

Two crews from Leeds Fire Station were called to the house on Ashton Place just before 1.30pm today (Mon May 7).

Sign up to our daily newsletter

West Yorkshire Fire Service said the electrical blaze involved a fuse board in the cellar.

The fire was extinguished using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel.