Baby and woman taken to hospital after microwave fire at house in Leeds

Ring Road, Middleton.Image: Google
Ring Road, Middleton.Image: Google
0
Have your say

A BABY and a woman were taken to hospital by ambulance after suffering smoke inhalation when  a microwave cooker caught fire at a house in Leeds.

Two fire crews from Hunslet Fire Station were called to the incident at a house on Ring Road, Middleton, just after 7pm on Sunday (May 6).

West Yorkshire Fire Service said the woman and baby suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to hospital by ambulance.

The microwave fire was out when crews arrived.

Firefighters used a fan to clear smoke from the property.

Actor Adam Shaw filming "Saving Private Ryan" being shot in Ireland.

Leeds nostalgia: Leeds actor’s first job with Spielberg