Now is the time to nominate your health heroes for high profile praise – as we make a last call for YEP Best of Health Awards nominations.
Dozens of health care workers, volunteers and campaigners have been put forward for our fourth annual health awards, sponsored by Sovereign Health Care, in 10 diverse categories.
Readers can nominate outstanding people in all fields of our region’s health care, whether they be midwives, dentists, top teams, unsung heroes, nurses, carers, emergency response workers or people who have made a special contribution to health care, until Monday October 19 at midnight.
This year’s awards will be hosted by BBC presenter Clare Frisby at The Queens Hotel on December 7. Click here to nominate online.
- Mental Health Worker of the Year
- Doctor of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Nurse of the Year
- Emergency Response Worker of the Year
- Midwife of the Year
- Carer of the Year
- Special Contribution Award
- Community Health Award
HOW TO ENTER
- Alternatively, you can send your nominations to Olivia Richards, Yorkshire Post Newspapers, No1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 1BE. Please mark your entry with the category and provide your nominee’s full name, job title, work address and telephone number and if possible an email address. Also include your own name, address, phone number and email address, as well as 200 words explaining why you have made the nomination.
- The closing date for nominations is October 19.
- Winners will be picked by a panel of judges and revealed at an awards lunch on December 7.
- If you have any questions regarding the YEP Best of Health Awards 2015, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2388134.