Cheshire's Anthony Taylor experienced a hectic afternoon at Elland Road in September, sending off two players in the derby between Leeds and Sheffield United.
Robert Snodgrass – one of the players dismissed – accused the official of "spoiling" his comeback from injury, and questions were also asked about the harsh dismissal of Sheffield's Jamie Ward.
Taylor has shown no fewer than 10 red cards this season, an average of one every two matches, and players are well advised not to try his patience.
* Click here to watch the latest edition of our Leeds United preview programme The Boot Room.
* Click here to visit the Leeds United webchat page.
* Click here to take a trip down memory lane with our Leeds United action replay.
* Click here for read the latest views and opinions of our Leeds United columnists.
* Click here for round up of Leeds United's 10th anniversary fans remembrance coverage.