Leeds United no.1 Kasper Schmeichel has been named as the EON player of the round for his sterling performances in two FA Cup third-round ties with Premiership rivals Arsenal this month.
Schmeichel said: "I'm delighted to win the award and I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me. As for the saves, it's what I'm there for.
"In the end, we were all gutted we didn't get a result at Elland Road in the replay, but both games were a fantastic experience for everyone."
* Click here for latest Leeds United news.
* Click here to watch the latest edition of our Leeds United preview programme The Boot Room.
* Click here to visit the Leeds United webchat page.
* Click here to take a trip down memory lane with our Leeds United action replay.
* Click here for read the latest views and opinions of our Leeds United columnists.
* Click here for round up of Leeds United's 10th anniversary fans remembrance coverage.