Leeds United midfielder Neil Kilkenny has re-iterated his desire to stay at Elland Road – with talks expected to resume once he returns from international duty with Australia.
The 25-year-old, out of contract at Elland Road in the summer, is currently on Socceroos business in the Asian Cup, having revealed to the YEP just before Christmas that he is keen to thrash a new deal.
Speaking in Qatar, where he has been on international business, Kilkenny said: "There's nothing to discuss about my contract at the moment.
"Discussions have started, they have been going on for a long time, so we'll wait and see when I get back.
"At the end of the day, if Leeds want to keep me, they know I want to stay, so the ball is in their court."
* Click here for latest Leeds United news.
* Click here to watch the latest edition of our Leeds United preview programme The Boot Room.
* Click here to visit the Leeds United webchat page.
* Click here to take a trip down memory lane with our Leeds United action replay.
* Click here for read the latest views and opinions of our Leeds United columnists.