Wetherby have called a further inspection for 9am on Sunday ahead of Monday's meeting.
The West Yorkshire venue have already abandoned their Boxing Day card due to a frozen track, but clerk of the course Jonjo Sanderson is hoping the forecast warmer weather might move in earlier than expected.
He said: "Nothing has changed since yesterday really, but a band of warmer is forecast to be coming in on Tuesday and we are hoping it could come in earlier than forecast.
"We just wanted to give it 48 hours to see if the warmer weather does accelerate through and even if that doesn't happen, there's no harm in waiting another day.
"We're not really any more optimistic than before so people shouldn't get too excited, we just thought it was worth waiting to see if it did improve. The forecast is not in our favour though."