So you’ve chosen 10 great pubs, but which one deserves to be crowned Pub of the Year 2016?
We need you to pick youroverall winner. We find many qualities in a great pub: individuality and character, welcoming ambience, good beer, wine and food. And not forgetting the decor, seating, lighting, nice nibbles, clean loos and so on.
But ultimately, of course, it’s the people, staff and regulars, who make a pub great.
Well here are your chosen top 10 pubs of the year. The fate of the finalists is in your hands.
Pick up a copy of your YEP for details on how to vote
Closing date for nominations is 10am on Friday, November 25, 2016.
1. Calverley Arms, Calverley Lane, Calverley, Leeds, LS28 5QQ.
2. Commercial Inn, 62 Commercial Street, Morley, Leeds, LS27 8AG
3. East of Arcadia, 607 Meanwood Road, Meanwood, Leeds, LS6 4HQ.
4. Halfway House, Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, Leeds, S27 0BL.
5. Shoulder Of Mutton, Howden Clough Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0LR.
6. The Bingley Arms, 37 Church Lane, Bardsey, Leeds, LS17 9DR.
7. The Bridge, Low Lane, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 4HN.
8. The Malt Shovel, 21 Crab Lane, Leeds, LS12 3AG.
9. The Three Horseshoes, 98 Otley Road, Far Headingley, Leeds, LS16 5JG.
10. Whitelocks Ale House, Turks Head Yard, Leeds, LS1 6HB.
Have you downloaded the free YEP app available on Android and iphone?