Woman hurt in Dewsbury flat blaze

.

.

1
Have your say

A WOMAN was taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation  during  a chip pan fire at a flat in Dewsbury this morning.

Firefighters from Dewsbury were called to deal with incident at the first floor flat on Huddersfield Road just before 6.30am today (Sun Jan 1).

The woman was taken to hospital for a precautionary check up.

(L-R) Flying Scotsman and Virgin Trains' new Azuma travel in the same direction alongside two of Virgin Trains' present day fleet - to depict the past, present and future of UK rail travel.  Picture by David Parry/PA Wire

PHOTOS: Incredible sight as four iconic trains make history in Yorkshire