White Rose Centre smoke alert

0
Have your say

Firefighters from Morley and Hunslet were called to the White Rose Centre late last night following reports of smoke in one of the dining areas.

Most of the shoppers had left the complex at the time of the call, at around 8.40pm, but some were still finishing off meals. A firefighter from Morley said the smoke was caused by a faulty extractor fan and had triggered an automatic fire alarm. After resetting the alarm, the fan was also fixed and the smoke cleared.

Triathlete Beginners for at Bramley Baths, Leeds..Owen Scurrah-Smyth is pictured during the session..11th January 2017 ..Picture by Simon Hulme

Bramley Baths to stage their AGM in the baths... that is, in the water