Trinity Leeds evacuation caused by workman's error

editorial image
1
Have your say

Trinity Leeds was evacuated on Saturday afternoon due to a workman's error.

An engineer accidentally cut through a water pipe inside the shopping centre, causing the fire alarm to sound.

Hundreds of shoppers were evacuated from the mall, and firefighters attended at 2.07pm before being stood down at 2.20pm.

Barber Bernard Saunders Celebrates 50 years in the business, Bernard's Barbers, Swillington..21st August 2017 ..Pictures by Simon Hulme

Leeds barber Bernard is still cutting it after 50 years