Viewers will finally see Strictly Come Dancing champions Kara Tointon and Artem Chigvintsev lock lips - as they get to grips in the Christmas special.
The duo cosy up under the mistletoe as they take part in the group dance which also features semi-finalists Pamela Stephenson, Gavin Henson, Matt Baker and Scott Maslen.
Actress Tointon - wearing a scarlet outfit - holds a sprig above her head as they share a kiss on the dancefloor during the show to be screened on Christmas Day.
The dancing partners have kept people guessing as to whether a real-life relationship is blossoming. Tointon had been tight-lipped on the issue during the series, which finished on Saturday. But after winning she said: "Fingers crossed. We will see what happens."
A programme insider said: "No-one quite expected Kara to plant that much of a smacker on Artem - but did they really need the mistletoe?"
* Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special is on BBC1 on Saturday December 25 at 7pm.
* Click here to sign up to free news and sport email alerts from your YEP.
* Click here to follow the YEP on Twitter.
* Click here to Like Us on Facebook.
* Click here to add your name and location to our Leeds Ex-Pats Map.