Fans attending Wednesday night's FA Cup replay between Leeds United and Arsenal are being urged to arrive at Elland Road as early as possible.
Police say a 40,000 capacity crowd is expected for the match, which kicks off at 8pm, and major roadworks on the motorways and routes around the ground have meant fans at other high-profile fixtures have not arrived in time.
Turnstiles open at 6.30pm and a bus service will offer trips from the city centre to Elland Road for a small fee. Licensed bars will be open inside the stands.
Chief Superintendent Mark Milsom said: "The last thing we want is a replay of previous problems at major fixtures where the extra congestion and the roadworks have led to some fans missing much of the first half."
* Click here for latest Leeds United news.
* Click here to watch the latest edition of our Leeds United preview programme The Boot Room.
* Click here to visit the Leeds United webchat page.
* Click here to take a trip down memory lane with our Leeds United action replay.
* Click here for read the latest views and opinions of our Leeds United columnists.
* Click here for round up of Leeds United's 10th anniversary fans remembrance coverage.