Businesses in an area of Leeds city centre have been given a super-fast broadband network.
The city's Calls business district now has a connection speed of 100 megabytes a second, around ten times faster than the national average.
* Click here to watch latest YEP news and sport video reports.
Telecommunications specialists aql installed the fibre data network in the area and plans to expand it to Leeds city centre in the coming year.
* Click here for latest YEP news and sport picture slideshows.
Local video editing firm VTR is one of the businesses to benefit from the faster broadband.
Carl Waters, the firm's managing director, said: "We can now upload 40 commercials in an hour to our London-based partners as opposed to 45 minutes per commercial."
Adam Beaumont, managing director of aql, said: "This model allows many businesses to get a head-start on their competitors, reaping the advantages of high-speed-working long before the delivery of the Digital Britain promise.
"Smart businesses already realise the advantages of not waiting for their mail to download or for a file to transfer."
* Click here to follow the YEP on Twitter.
* Click here to become a fan of the YEP on Facebook.
* Click here to sign up to free news and sport email alerts from your YEP.