A springer spaniel certainly bit off more than she could chew after swallowing 14 stones.
Two-year-old Flo fell ill on holiday with her owners Graham Ellis and his partner Lisa Coppack.
An x-ray discovered the plucky pup from Mirfield had swallowed 14 stones - together weighing around one pound.
The vet, who was tasked with removing the stones, told the couple she had never come across so many foreign objects in an animal’s stomach.
Graham said: “We’ve had jokes about her losing 14 stones. We’re just grateful she’s okay.”