Miss England has swapped her combat fatigues for frilly undies to give the armed forces a bit of a lift this Valentine's Day.
* Click here to sign up to free news and sport email alerts from your YEP.
The soldier, dubbed "Combat Barbie", is fronting a campaign which offers service personnel a discount on lingerie for their loved ones.
Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge posed for a series of Valentine pictures to launch the offer at La Senza.
"When you are in the army and you are away from your family so often, it's even more important to keep things special in a relationship," she said.
"That's why I am so pleased to be the face of La Senza's armed forces campaign this Valentine's Day."
Every shopper who produces armed forces ID at the till will receive 20% off purchases. The offer runs from Friday until Sunday.
* Click here to watch latest YEP news and sport video reports.
* Click here for latest YEP news and sport picture slideshows.
* Click here to follow the YEP on Twitter.
* Click here to become a fan of the YEP on Facebook.