A sea of floral tributes marked the spot where a young Leeds father died from stab wounds.
The body of Sean Rodgers was discovered propped against the railings of a footbridge over the Stanningley Bypass at Swinnow at 5.40am on Monday.
* CLICK HERE TO READ AND LEAVE YOUR TRIBUTES TO SEAN.
Mr Rodgers of Greenthorpe Road, Armley, Leeds, had a three-year-old daughter, Cady.
As police removed the cordon around the bridge linking Spring Valley Crescent to the Wellstone estate, relatives and friends began leaving their tributes.
Among the many messages was: "To Daddy. Love and Miss You Lots. I will never forget you. Lots of Love, Cady-Leigh. Mummy and Sean."
Wayne Wardle, 19, of Wellstone Garth, Swinnow, Leeds, has appeared at Leeds Magistrates Court charged with the murder of Mr Rodgers and possessing an offensive weapon.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Leeds Crown Court tomorrow.
* Click here to sign up to free news and sport email alerts from your YEP.
* Click here to follow the YEP on Twitter.
* Click here to become a fan of the YEP on Facebook.
* Click here to watch latest YEP news and sport video reports.
* Click here to view the YEP picture galleries of Leeds Nostalgia.
* Click here to read latest letters to the YEP Editor.