DCSIMG

Five taken to hospital after fire rips through Leeds home

FIVE people were taken to hospital after a fire tore through their Leeds home.

Two men, two women and a little girl were taken to hospital after a fire ripped through the ground floor of their house in Ramshead Gardens, in Seacroft.

Firefighters from Stanks and Gipton were called to extinguish the blaze at around 4.20am today.

The occupants were taken to hospital by ambulance after they were believed to have inhaled smoke.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page