Firefighters called to freezer blaze in Garforth

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS from Garforth east of Leeds were called to a blaze in the utility room of a semi-detached house at Brigshaw Drive in Allerton Bywater at 4.58 am today.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault in a fridge-freezer. There was little damage, and the occupants evacuated the property safely.

Peter Benefer and his  daughter Meesha pictured in 2014 with the peace sign she found on a honeycomb in one of Mr Benefer's beehives

Beekeeper buzzing after winning Come Dine With Me contest