Crews tackle fire at a Thai restaurant

Three crews attended a fire at Stanningley
Three crews attended a fire at Stanningley
0
Have your say

The attic of a Thai restaurant in Leeds caught fire last night.

Three crews attended the Thai Sun restaurant on Town Street at Stanningley at around 7.55pm.

Four breathing apparatus and two hose reels were used to extinguish fire with a crew from Stanningley and two from Bradford.

Members of the public are being warned about about rogue websites advertising fake premium rate numbers for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals' cruelty line.

SCAM ALERT: People warned of fake RSPCA websites advertising premium rate numbers