Crews called to tackle bathroom blaze in Morley

.

.

0
Have your say

Firefighters have tackled a blaze which started in a bathroom yesterday.

Crews from Morley and Hunslet were called to Queen Street, Morley at 4am.

A woman at the house was taken to hospital as a precaution after suffering smoke inhalation.

West Yorkshire Service said half the room was involved in the fire.

Greek Street. PIC: Jonathan Gawthorpe

Popular Leeds city centre nightlife spot will be pedestrianised after successful pilot