Blaze breaks out at Leeds restaurant

.

.

0
Have your say

A BLAZE broke out at a restaurant in Morley this morning (Wednesday).

Firefighters from Morley and Hunslet were called to the Saffron restaurant on Queen Street, at around 1.10am.

The kitchen was involved in the fire on the ground floor of the restaurant.

Crews used one hose reel, two breathing apparatus and a positive pressure ventilation fan to extinguish the fire.

A Ministry of Defence policeman cheated the taxpayer out of 47,000 by fiddling his expenses when he was transferred to work in Yorkshire, a court heard.

Stark warning for Leeds teenage burglary pair