Baby girl among four taken to hospital after fire in Gipton, Leeds

Fire
Fire
0
Have your say

A BABY girl was among four people taken to hospital after a fire at a house in the Gipton area of Leeds in the early hours of this morning.

Firefighters were called to an address on Oak Tree Walk just before 1.30am to deal with a kitchen fire caused by a chip pan.

A one-year-old baby girl, an 18-year-old man, a 19-year-old woman and a 56-year-old man were taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation.

New era? The site of the former Matthew Murray High School in Holbeck earmarked as a possible site for a new training ground for Leeds United

Green-light for Leeds United training ground and ‘sports village’ plans